Coffee Enema Coffee WHOLE BEAN
PurE Coffee enema coffee is lightly roasted in small batches to preserve these compounds which provide maximum benefits of enema coffee. PurE Coffee is organic, shade-grown, and fairly traded coffee that is designed to make it the healthiest choice. The high caffeine and palmitic acid content of PurE Coffee gives increases the effectiveness of your coffee enema.
Why use PurE Coffee?
- PurE Coffee is roasted using a special air-roasting process that results in evenly browned and aromatic beans. This process, unlike the drum roasting of mass produced coffee, does not result in any smoke or scorching that might leave carcinogenic residue on the coffee beans.
- Air-Roasted Coffee preserves coffee’s beneficial nutrients.
- Whole Bean Coffee retains its freshness & potency longer. Ground coffee begins to go stale within hours, even when stored in a sealed container. For maximum freshness, store your beans in a sealed container in the freezer and grind just before use.
- PurE Coffee Beans are organically grown so there are no chemical residues that are detrimental to your health. PurE coffee is also Fair Trade and shade grown, which is better both for the quality of the coffee and the long-term health of the soil.
How to Prepare PurEnema Coffee:
1. In a stainless steel or glass stovetop container, bring 4 cups of filtered water to a boil.
2. Use finely ground coffee beans for maximum caffeine extraction and enema benefit. Only grind what you will immediately use for enema. Use 1 tablespoon of PurEnema Coffee per cup of filtered water.
3. Reseal the PurEnema Coffee bag.
4. Add the 4 tablespoons of PurEnema Coffee to the boiling 4 cups of water or as directed by your health professional
5. With a lid, let boil for 5 minutes and then simmer for an additional 15 to 20 minutes.
6. After 15 to 20 minutes, remove from heat, and allow to cool to body temperature - about 98 degrees F or a bit warmer.
7. Strain with a tea leaf strainer or other stainless steel strainer or pure cotton tea bag. Do no use paper coffee filters as they are full of chemicals and also bind the healthy fats from the coffee.
7. Ensure that you have at least 4 cups of solution to pour into your enema bucket or bag. If not, add enough filtered water to do so.
8. Perform Coffee Enema as per these detailed instructions.