B Complex food-based (90 Tabs)
Essential for combating daily stress, our Innate Response B-Complex features a perfectly balanced blend of whole food B vitamins and co-factors just as nature intended.
Everyday mental, emotional and physical stress heightens your daily requirement for the essential B vitamins. Over time, sub-optimal levels may lead to nagging symptoms and diminishing health and vitality, leaving you feeling fatigued, stressed and irritable. What's more, B vitamins are necessary for metabolizing our food into cellular energy, maintaining proper neurological function, creating red blood cells, and more. Complete with the ideal amounts of all 8 of the B vitamins plus their essential co-factors choline, inositol and PABA, our power-packed B-complex formula offers a host of benefits for anyone looking to manage the stress of everyday life and supercharge their health.
Today‚ many people suffer from chronic stress and low energy levels. This could be a result of many different things‚ including deficiencies in essential B-vitamins. These vitamins are important because they help your body perform a variety of different functions. Low levels of any of the B-vitamins can cause a variety of different symptoms‚ including an increase in stress‚ low energy levels‚ and even physical conditions and disorders. Taking Innate Response Formulas’ B Complex can help you maintain proper levels of all of the B-vitamins that your body needs.
This supplement contains 11 different vitamins‚ all of which are chemically related; as a result‚ they can work extremely well together to provide the benefits that your body needs. Since a deficiency in one B-vitamin can cause other vitamins to not be as effective as they should be‚ B Complex tablets contain the right amount of all 11 B-vitamins.
B Complex tablets provide you with:
- Thiamin (B-1)—a vitamin that helps your body convert carbohydrates into energy.
- Riboflavin (B-2)—a vitamin that works with the other B-vitamins to promote growth and cell formation.
- Biotin—a vitamin that supports skin health and nail growth.
- Niacin (B-3)—a vitamin needed for DNA repair.
- Ppyridoxine (vitamin B-6)—a vitamin that allows your body to send signals through your nerves.
- Folate (B-9)—a vitamin that helps produce and maintain new cells.
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B-12)—an essential vitamin that helps keep your nervous system and blood cells healthy.
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B-5)—a vitamin your body needs in order to break down carbohydrates.
- Choline—a nutrient in the B vitamin family that is necessary for normal brain function.
- Inositol—a vitamin-like substance that helps balance certain chemicals in your body‚ which may lessen the symptoms of certain mood and behavior disorders.
- Para-amino Benzoic Acid (PABA)—a part of the B complex that provides additional benefits.
Innate Response Formulas has been a trailblazer in the supplement industry: for over 40 years‚ its manufacturing process has included whole food ingredients sourced from farm partners. The company’s mission is to promote the wellness of patients by filling in the gaps caused by inadequate diets‚ as well as through helping them heal from environmental and lifestyle stress. Innate Response Formulas also strives to protect the Earth’s help by using sustainable manufacturing processes.
Size: 90 tablets
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
|Contains|| Amount Per Serving
(100% Whole Food Nutrients)
|Thiamine (B1) (S. cerevisiae*; 36 mg)||9 mg|
|Riboflavin (B2) (S. cerevisiae*; 90 mg)||9 mg|
|Niacinamide (S. cerevisiae*; 180 mg)||45 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (S. cerevisiae*; 50 mg)||10 mg|
|Folate (Broccoli*; 40 mg)||400 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (S. cerevisiae*; 25 mg)||125 mcg|
|Biotin (Brown Rice*; 60 mg)||300 mcg|
|Pantothenate (S. cerevisiae*; 180 mg)||45 mg|
|Organic Spinach||125 mg|
S. cerevisiae, Polysaccharides**, CoQ10**, SOD**, Glutathione**, Beta Glucans**, Lipoic Acid**, Trace Minerals**, Probiotic**
Bioactive Enzymes & Proteins
Dosage: One bottle of B Complex contains 90 tablets‚ which is enough to last you for up to one month if you take three capsules daily as recommended. It’s best that you take your B Complex tablets with a meal.
- Herbicide Free
- Pesticide Free
- Corn Free
- Chemical Free
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Gluten Free
- GMP Certification
- Vegetarian Product
- Made in the USA
- Artificial Ingredients Free