Healthy Organic Cooking Made Easy
Interested in trying Sun Basket?
Sun Basket delivery meals make healthy cooking easy and delicious. I’ve been using this service for many months and am SO HAPPY with the food, the satisfaction of cooking at home, and eliminating wasted food!
There are a lot of food delivery services out there. I tried them all before I made a recommendation for you and for my clients to try. One problem I have with some is that when the food is sent you to pre-prepared, it becomes a bit unappetizing after a few days. I have tried a few and really didn’t like them.
What I found I enjoyed the most with many of the food delivery services was when all the ingredients were sent to me and I got the satisfaction of cooking and preparing home cooked meals. I like to cook them myself with my favorite olive oils, sea salts, and other high quality ingredients. That way I know EXACTLY what I’m getting in my food – no industrial seed oils, no partially hydrogenated oils, no table salt, no pesticides.
How It Works
- Sun Basket is a weekly delivery of fresh, pre-measured ingredients and recipes to make 3 meals. Each week you choose 3 recipes for 2 or 4 people (at $11.49 per meal).
- All produce is organic, seasonal, and sustainably sourced from the country’s top farms. The meals include grass-fed, antibiotic-free pastured meats & sustainable seafood from ranchers & fishermen.
- They offer a variety of meal plans, including Paleo, Gluten-free and Vegetarian, as well as breakfast options. And, all recipes are developed by award–winning California chef Justine Kelly.
- The box is delivered straight to your door and is packed to stay fresh for 8 hours after delivery.
- You can skip a week or cancel at any time — there’s no commitment! (Plus, if you’re not happy for some reason they offer a 100% money back guarantee on all food.)
- The box your food is delivered in is completely recyclable and you simply mail it back to Sun Basket with a prepaid stamp. Other places you just throw the packaging in the trash and this is very bad for the environment.