Carbo-G™ digestive enzyme formula was created to complement those seeking a gluten-free lifestyle by encouraging more complete digestion and absorption of grains. Avoidance of wheat products may not be enough to maintain a gluten-free diet. For example‚ did you know that gluten is used as a food additive and may be present as a stabilizing agent in salad dressings‚ ice cream‚ and even ketchup?
1) Transformation’s Professional Protocol Carbo-G™ is a digestive enzyme supplement designed to help reduce the symptoms of occasional bloating‚ diarrhea‚ gas‚ and abdominal cramps associated with diets high in complex
2) Polysaccharolytic Enzyme Blend: Gluten proteins in wheat products are surrounded by a starchy endosperm cell‚ which can more effectively be broken down with the alphagalactosidase‚ phytase‚ amylase‚ glucoamylase‚ and diastase enzymes included in Carbo-G™.
3) Proteolytic Enzymes: In addition to our traditional protease blend‚ this formulation includes DPP-IV which helps break down some of the stubborn peptides found in grain that are often implicated in gluten intolerance.
4) Probiotics: These “good” bacteria naturally present in the gut help support digestion to assist in maintaining optimum intestinal balance.
5) Herbal and prebiotic plant fiber: Includes several herbs known for their ability to promote gastrointestinal health.
Size: 90 Tablets
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
|Contains||Amount Per Capsule|
|Tzyme™ Enzyme Blend||353 mg|
|Dipeptidyl peptidase IV||500 DPP IV|
|Protease Blend||46 890 HUT|
|Pectinase||30 endo PGU|
|Protease 3.0||30 SAPU|
|Alkaline protease||100 USP|
|Bifidobacterium infantis||30 mg|
|Herbal Blend (Fennel (seed), Ginger (rhizome), Flax seed, Peppermint (leaf), Artichoke (leaves) extract)||63 mg|
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Water.
- Allergen Free
- Fillers Free
Suggested Use: Take one (1) capsule at the beginning of every meal or snack with at least 8 oz. of liquid or as directed by health care practitioner.