Dr. Ohhira Probiotics Professional Formula has been fermented for 5 years. Due to the unique proprietary fermentation process, the potency of the micronutrient by-products is maximized to expedite the adhesion of the good bacteria in the colon.
Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics is a truly unique probiotic for these reasons:
1) it contains 12 synergistic strains of probiotics
2) Dr. Ohhira has developed a growth/production process that requires from 3 to 5 years of fermentation. This extended fermentation process enables the strains of bacteria to grow and proliferate, and also results in the production of substantial metabolic byproducts such as organic acids, short-chain fatty acids, various vitamins, amino acids and other accessory nutrients. These are all of the beneficial compounds that are normally produced by probiotics in the GI tract. With Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics, you get the 12 strains of probiotics plus all these other beneficial compounds.
Stress‚ a diet high in processed foods‚ antibiotics‚ hormone replacement and even tap water can disrupt the delicate balance of intestinal microflora. Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics® Professional Formula helps to restore the GI environment necessary for optimal health.
Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics® Professional Formula is different than other probiotics on the market today. Each of the 12 strains of lactic acid bacteria was scientifically selected for a specific purpose‚ including the proprietary TH10 that has been proven to be extremely powerful and effective against opportunistic organisms.
Research tells us that hundreds of strains of friendly bacteria are needed in the digestive tract to perform vital fundamental functions and support good health. These friendly bacteria are responsible to:
1) Create essential fatty acids and vitamins (A‚ B1‚ B2‚ B3‚ B6‚ B12‚ K‚ and Biotin).
2) Improve digestion and create lactase to digest milk.
3) Detoxify dangerous substances.
4) Balance excess hormones.
5) Crowd out and help fight harmful bacteria and fungi.
6) Support healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
7) Encourage cell repair.
8) Promote healthy immune and inflammatory responses.
Size: 60 Capsules
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|Contains||Amount Per Serving|
|Proprietary Fermented Culture (fermented culture medium of fruits, vegetables, mushrooms and seaweeds containing naturally occurring lactic acid bacteria, previotics, enzymes, bacteriocins and trace amounts of vitamins, minerals and amino acids)||0.42 g|
|Proprietary Organic Acid Blend (itric acid, lactic acid, formic acid, acetic acid)
|Proporietary Lactic Acid Bacteria Blend†||600 million CFU|
Other Ingredients: Mountain spring water, safflower oil, beeswax, lecithin, capsule (tapioca processed from Manihot utilissima root, glycerin, carrageenan and caramel color). Lactic Acid Bacteria used in fermentation: Bifidobacterium breve ssp breve, Bifidobacterium infantis ssp. infantis, Bifidobacterium longum, Enterococcus faecalis TH10, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus brevis, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei ssp. casei, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus helveticus ssp. jugurti, Lactobacillus plantarum, Streptococcus thermophilus.
Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics are non-GMO and hypoallergenic (no dairy, no gluten); contains all-natural ingredients; and is guaranteed free of Soil-based Organisms (SBOs). Contains fermented soy. Soybeans used in long-term fermentation process are predigested and structurally modified to reduce or eliminate immuno-activity to soy. The probiotics are 100% vegetarian and stable without refrigeration.
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Gluten Free
- Milk Free
- Peanut Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Tree Nuts Free
- Wheat Free
- Dairy Free
- Chemical Free
- Vegetarian Product
Suggested Use: For best results take one (1) capsule twice a day on an empty stomach (1 hour before oq 1 1/2 hours after meal) or as directed by your primary health care provider.