Endomet Kelp is made from kelp from the Atlantic Ocean. No Fukishima worries!
Kelp, a sea plant, is a life-saving food supplement that I recommend for everyone. Kelp is a wonderful source of iodine and 20-30 trace minerals to help remineralize the body. Thyroid hormones are made from iodine' - a nutrient missing from many people's diets.
Benefits of Kelp include
- Heals hypothyroidism
- Remineralizes the body with 20-30 trace minerals
- Provides iodine
- Detoxes heavy metals. Kelp contains alginates that bind to heavy metals and take them out of the body, including any heavy metals that may be in the kelp.
- Good source of vitamins A, B, C, D, E, and K
- Good source of omega-3 fats
- Good source of bioavailable calcium
Size: 180 Capsules
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|Contains||Amount Per Capsule|
|Kelp (laminarla digitata) from the Atlantic Ocean||600 mg|
Suggested Use: One capsule daily, or as directed by a physician.