L- Lysine 500MG
Lysine is an essential amino acid that is involved with calcium absorption, collagen formation, and the production of bone tissue. Allergy Research Lysine's free form amino acid is high purity and well tolerated.
1. Calcium absorption and retention. Lysine is known to help absorb and retain calcium in the body. This is essential to overcome a four lows pattern.
2. Anti-cancer effects. Lysine has been shown in some studies to help cause apoptosis or destruction of cancer cells. Most everyone with a four lows pattern has some cancer in the body, and reducing it may speed recovery from four lows significantly.
3. Anxiolytic properties. Lysine has been shown to have a calming effect on the nervous system. It has properties of opposing serotonin, and it appears to help rest the adrenals, one of the important goals of a four lows Mineral Power program.
4. Enhanced cellular energy production. Lysine is metabolized in mammals to give acetyl-CoA, via an initial transamination with α-ketoglutarate. Acetyl-CoA is one of the initial steps in the Krebs or carboxylic acid cycle used in all mammalian bodies to produce energy.
5. Collagen and elastin formation. Allysine is a derivative of lysine, used in the production of elastin and collagen. It is produced by the actions of the enzyme lysyl oxidase on lysine in the extracellular matrix and is essential in the crosslink formation that stabilizes collagen and elastin.
This may not sound important to overcome a four lows pattern. However, it is helpful because, in all cases, a person with a four lows pattern has copper toxicity. Copper excess damages all connective tissue in the body and this impairs health in many ways. The support provided by extra lysine helps rebuild this essential connective tissue in the body.
6. Alkalinizing (slight). Lysine is called a basic or somewhat alkaline-forming amino acid. Those in four lows pattern tend to have more acidic body chemistries, so this property of lysine may be helpful to balance their body chemistry in terms of alkalinity and acidity.
7. Recovery. Lysine has been shown to help patients recover faster from injuries and surgery.
8. Immune support. In chickens, a lysine deficiency impairs the immune response.
9. General rebuilding of the body. Lysine plays important roles in enhancing the body's production of hormones, enzymes, and antibodies.
Serving Size : 2 Capsules
Servings per Container : 50
|One Capsule Contains||Amount Per Serving|
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine.