Natto-Serrazime (120 Tabs)
Nattokinase is a unique enzyme that supports healthy clotting function and circulation. Nattokinase is derived from natto, a fermented soy food that is an integral part of traditional Japanese cuisine, and has been shown in studies to benefit the cardiovascular system.
- It has been shown to stabilize and assist the gastrointestinal tract.
- May help to normalize blood pressure
- Aids in preventing blood clots from forming and aids in the natural dissolution of existing clots
- Successfully dissolves fibrin and enhances the system’s natural ability to keep blood vessels clean
- Increases the body’s natural production of plasmin as well as other important blood clot dissolving components, such as urokinase
- May aid in the prevention of angina, stroke, varicose veins, muscle spasms and pain.
- May help prevent heart attack and stroke – Studies have shown that Nattokinase helps break up and dissolve blood clots. In fact, research confirms that it holds four times more fibrinolytic activity than plasmin, the body’s natural anti-clotting agent.
Nattokinase is a powerful proteolytic enzyme that has fibrinolytic health benefits. It is best known for its astounding fibrinolytic (anti-clotting) capacities. Perhaps its most supported use is in the area of cardiovascular health, where it helps to rejuvenate healthy fibrin metabolism and reduce blood clotting, thus making it an extremely powerful, all-natural enzymatic support which may aid in deterring both heart disease and stroke. Nattokinase has also been scientifically proven to offer relief from joint swelling.
Nattokinase has the distinct ability to break down the adhesive substance that makes arterial plaque very sticky. In this way, it supports a preventative and reversing effect on blood clotting and plaque build up in the arteries.
Designs for Health’s Natto-Serrazime contains enzymes that support your cardiovascular system. In addition‚ this supplement may also be able to provide respiratory and immune support‚ which means that it may help treat respiratory problems or help protect you from getting sick as often. It also has anti-inflammatory properties‚ meaning that it may lower or relieve swelling.
Size: 120 Servings
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|Contains||Amount Per Serving|
|Nattozimes (2000) FU) exo/endo proteases||129 mg|
|Serrazimes (20,000 U) exo/endo proteases||33 mg|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose, rice bran, microcrystalline cellulose, and water.
Purity Promise: Free of wheat, yeast, soy protein, gluten, eggs, dairy, corn, artificial colors, flavors, sugars, or preservatives.
Suggested Use: Take on capsule dally or as directed by your health care practitioner.